Chicago Region BMW Owners Association boasts over 250 members... the largest and most active BMW Motorcycle Club in the region. Meeting on the SECOND Thursday monthly, 7:30 pm 'til 9 pm at Elmhurst Elks Lodge, 711 W. St. Charles Rd, Elmhurst, IL 60126.

BBQ and Charity

• Marcelo Suárez Salvia
  • Marcelo Suárez Salvia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
6 years 6 months ago #469 by Marcelo Suárez Salvia
BBQ and Charity was created by Marcelo Suárez Salvia
I´ve just submitted my pictures and riding Log to the the 2013 Smoke Chasing Grand Tour organizers.
They raise funds for Eddie’s Road Foundation and we enjoy eating BBQ while contributing to their cause. You can check their activities at www.eddiesroad.org/about
This is my 3rd. year participating in this sanctioned AMA event. The idea is simple: You have to document, at least, 20 visits to BBQ and Smoke restaurants by taking photos featuring your motorcycle, the flag you are provided with and the name of the restaurant that MUST display the words bbq or smoke in any form (bar-b-q, barbecue, bar-b-que, etc.) on its sign. The more states you visit, the more points you get. You can check the complete set of rules at smokechasing.com

On our ride down to the BMW Rally in Asheville, Jerry and Nancy Sjostrom and Jorge and Laura Rodriguez were kind enough to wait for me and Lucía whenever we stopped in front of a bbq restaurant to take the pictures and we were able to document BBQ joints in IN, TN, KY and NC. We thank them for that.
Our pictures can be accessed at www.smokechasing.com/rider-photos.aspx

Enjoy and ride safe (while weather permits).

Best,
Marcelo

CRBMW Member
BMWMOA Member
BMWRA Member
AMA Member
IBA Member (SS1K x5)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds